Thursday, January 26, 2012

RTFM - or how I learned to stop worrying and love the buttonhole

Love may be a bit of an overstatement, but lets face it, RTFM never is.  Turns out I'd only skimmed it before and there is a buttonhole lever .....  all those wasted years.   ::sigh::  However, I can do a snazzy bound button hole, so I guess its not all a waste.   Back to the main point -- machine button holes -- mine are messy and awkward, uneven and odd looking -- but they have fulfilled my new year's resolution, during the month of January, which means I am two for two.  ::is smug::

on the largest setting to spare you the sight of wonky button holes
Anyhow, for the whole buttons vs. no buttons thing I ended up just asking my friend what she wanted.  Its not like the sleep sack is really a surprise, I guess I was just in gift mode and being sneaky. Huzzah for frog buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...